NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Monday, June 19, 2006

To-Do List (Before Death)

My friend Steve recently shared w/ me his list of 100 things he hopes to do in his life. Not a bad idea. So I gave it a shot late the other night as I fought off sleep while laying in bed. Think you're up to it? Give it a shot. You may learn something about yourself, which is always a treat. Here's the first tenth of my list, in no particular order. Let me know if you wanna hear more, submit your own in our "comments" section, or just respond w/, "J-Mazz, this is your worst post yet." I can take it.

1. Learn to play guitar well

2. Drive cross-country w/ a friend

3. Be best man in a wedding

4. Try out for Saturday Night Live

5. Live in a European city w/ a friend (Rome/Barcelona/London, etc.)

6. Learn to make crepes

7. Work at a ropes course

8. Be someone’s mentor

9. Visit the Grand Canyon

10. Dunk in a game

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger JB said...

Just off the top of my head...

- Go on a cruise with a group of friends.
- See the Miami Hurricanes play for the football championship in person.
- Attempt being self-employed.
- Enter a movie into a festival.
- See Japan.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Miss Liss said...

3 things:
1. I could never be best man in a wedding.
2. The "(Rome/Barcelona/London, etc.)" should come directly after the words "European city" in that statement since Rome, Barcelona, and London are not examples of friends.
3. I am going to make an executive decision to add "lose your virginity" to that list. Don't worry J-Mazz- I'm still rooting for ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home