NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm Old

Saturday marks my 26th birthday. Despite holding down a career for more than a year and the constant questions from friends/relatives about when I'm going to "meet someone," I've done a pretty good job feeling young. That is, until I received a letter today from my grandmother. I opened the card and immediately felt strange, as if something was wrong. I then realized there was no check included, a wake-up call to the fact I am old. The grey hair and arthritis should kick in any day now.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Gregg M. Schmidt said...

the years start coming in faster and faster buddy...just wait

 

Post a Comment

<< Home