NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Question of the Day

If your boss insults your ears, should you punch them in the face?

5 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous king gregg said...

nah...let me do it. I've dropped guys that were 230 - I'd knock her ratty little head off her shoulders with one punch. HaHa

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Emiole said...

This is why I've decided that small organizations are no good. There's one boss that gets to march around, say stupid shit and there's consequence. At a big company, even the President has to answer to a board of directors. That woman has far too much power, too much time, and no one to put her in her place. Those are my two cents...

But letting Gregg punch her would be really fun - just make sure to let me know when he's throwing down.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

When I first met you, T-Rock, I thought to myself, "My God, she has the sexiest ears I've ever seen."

Speaking of "ratty heads," it reminded me of one of my fav movie lines ever, deliverd by John Candy as Uncle Buck:

I don't think I want to know a six-year-old who isn't a dreamer, or a sillyheart. And I sure don't want to know one who takes their student career seriously. I don't have a college degree. I don't even have a job. But I know a good kid when I see one. Because they're ALL good kids, until dried-out, brain-dead skags like you drag them down and convince them they're no good. You so much as scowl at my niece, or any other kid in this school, and I hear about it, and I'm coming looking for you! Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous king gregg said...

just so everybody knows - I'm not hitting any women...HaHa.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Balto17 said...

And just so everybody ELSE knows, Uncle Buck is a great flick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home