NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

One of Those Days

Ever have one of those days where everything is just crazy? I dunno if it was the weather or the tide or what, but today was just ridiculous. One of my counselors ended today w/ gauze wrapped around his head. Why, you ask? A 5-year-old threw a rock that hit him in the forehead. It drew blood! Another boy just started crying after a lifeguard asked him if he planned on swimming. To top off the day, I got a call from a parent who was upset about "an incident" that happened at camp today. She'd spoken w/ my asst. director this afternoon and wanted to return to the Y to discuss it further after dropping her kids off at home w/ the father. I went outside to talk w/ my asst. director to find out what was going on. Apparently the 6-year-old boy and his 5-year-old sister won't stop making out. Their counselor found 'em in the playground playhouse this afternoon sucking face. It was not the first time, either. And when I say making out, I mean "french kissing," as my onsite director so adamantly told me two hours ago. Truth is stranger than fiction.

4 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jane said...

Dude, that's sick. Were they the children of the parent complaining or was that a random parent?

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

The woman who complained about the kissing was in fact the children's mother. Just another reason not to have kids.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger carlee13doris said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Miss Liss said...

J-Mazz,
I had to read the line "6-year-old boy and his 5-year-old sister won't stop making out" over 5 times to understand it and now it is ringing in my head like a Christmas carol in early December. I feel very dirty and uncomfortable. Thanks for that cup of joe to start my day off right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home