NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

WHat happened to the pink one?


Now folks might think I'm crazy, but I reckon that yesterday the Greggster and I saw ourselves a Power Ranger. Driving down K St. we happened across this little marvel and, amidst Greggster's pleading with me to stop, I took a few pictures. I think the flash caused the Ranger to stop his super secret shenanigans and look over at my car, at which point Greggster made me roll up my window and speed away.
I don't know about you, but in this crazy and uncertain age, I certainly feel better knowing the streets of D.C. are being patrolld. Ride on, Ranger!

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Gregg M. Schmidt said...

It was one of the funniest things I've seen since moving to DC 5 years ago...I was waiting for the Green and Blue Ranger to jump out of trees or from buildings. HaHa

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home