NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Only one more night...

I hope everyone watches The Contender finale tonight. Two awesome fighters are duking it out on live TV for 1 million dollars- two guys who don’t have a shot in this world if it’s not using their fists.
And if this isn’t reason enough to make you watch, let me tell you my favorite things about this show:
1) Sylvester Stallone.
2) Hot, muscular men, on TV each week, sweating and running around without their shirts on. Just little satin shorts, boxing gloves and sweat. LOTS of sweat.
3) Reality TV drama.
4) Boxing, every week! Good old fashion knock outs.
5) Jesse FRIGGIN’ Brinkley. I know I already listed hot, sweaty, muscular men, but Jesse gets a number to himself.
6) The Greggster and I can enjoy the show together.
What am I going to do when the show is over?

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Gregg M. Schmidt said...

I knew you liked Jesse Brinkley, but wow. Maybe I should shave my head? HaHa

I'm glad that Sergio won - he is a great fighter.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

"You know SERGIO? Join us!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home