NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Monday, May 23, 2005

IM

Remember back in HS when AOL IM was all the rage, the newest thing to hit the World Wide Web? Since I'm stuck in the Teen Center this week, T-Rock and I have rekindled our college glory days of IMing each other on a regular basis. Here's a typical chat.

T-Rock: if i get married in delaware
T-Rock: will you come to my wedding?
J-Mazz: as long as I'm not gettin married that day
J-Mazz: sooooooooo, yes
J-Mazz: can I be ringbearer?
T-Rock: yeah sure.
T-Rock: just dont make out with the flowergirl
J-Mazz: damn

I can feel myself getting stupider and stupider each day. IM may be a daily feature, at least this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home