NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Power of Silence

Have you ever laughed so hard you couldn't make a sound? Ever cried so hard you were silent? I've definitely done both, and let me tell you, laughing is much more enjoyable. I haven't done either in quite some time. Maybe I'm due.

4 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Balto17 said...

That reminds me of a Bernie Mac joke from The Original Kings of Comedy about being slapped so hard you can't make a noise. I can't remember the exact quote, and I cant' find it online, so I won't repost it here. And that's a problem for everyone, or you all don't think it's as funny as I do. Well, I don't give much of a damn.

But J-Mazz, I understand what you mean about laughing so hard you can't make a sound. I've done that before. But never with the crying. Men don't cry. Sac up, Mazz.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

Two things for you, Balto17.

1. I hate you.

2. Niiiiiiiiiiice profile picture! Haha.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Balto17 said...

You're damn right it's a nice picture. I'm the freakin' man. PENDULUM REPRESENT!!!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger T-Rock said...

aw, I think its a very suave picture! I have seen Kings of Comedy and I think I probably laughed so hard I didn't make a sound the whole time I was watching it. "What do you want me to say, good job? Keep up the good work?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home