NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm an H2O Ho!

They say water makes up as much of 60 percent of our bodies. That means my brains and bones and breasts are hypothetically just floating around inside of me.
But that’s neither here nor there.
What is here, and there, is the fact that I can’t seem to figure out why drinking 60 ounces of water a day is so good for you. I understand water flushes your system, rids the body of toxins, fights fatigue and makes you more popular (scientific fact), but I DO NOT understand how to make myself stop urinating so much.
Literally at least twice an hour I’m up, walking by the receptionist, who I think has decided to pretend I don’t walk by so often. It must give her too much to think about. So that means every 30 minutes I use the bathroom. Every 30 minutes I have to stop what I’m doing, walk by the receptionist and pee. Not like right by the receptionist, but in the bathroom.
Does anyone feel my pain?

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

Maybe you should do more kegels.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Balto17 said...

I don't know about that H2O part, but the ho part rings familiar ...


(That's very much a joke. I hope.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home