NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Email of the Week

Got this from my friend Jon. We've been friends since second grade, when we were on the same PeeWee league baseball team. He had his own bat, a Bombat, and I'd always use it in hopes of hitting like him. It was a tad too heavy for me, though, but I still managed to finish as the second-best hitter on the team. Jon went on to middle school baseball fame and would've been a star pitcher (6'4" lefty) had he not burned out from playing so much baseball (and discovering video games). I went on to attain HS success in... tennis. SWEET. By the way, Jon is just another of my friends GETTING MARRIED. When will the madness end? I'll get to his email now.

Sup dude?

I posted the World Cup thing for the world to see.

Its primary use is for fantasy sports, but I thought those that partake (Adler, Rich, Friedman, Chabot, etc.) would enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home