NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Top-4 T-shirts

T-Rock's Tshirt post last week got me thinking of how many cool Tshirts I own. Now, perhaps a definition of "cool Tshirts" is required for this post. So here goes. A cool Tshirt is:

rare (this excludes anything made for mass production)
a conversation starter
something that holds sentimental value
worn-in (doesn't look new)
invaluable

Now that we're clear, here's my top-4, which was unbelievably difficult to finalize. I've listed them by what they say on the front/back.

4. Joseph Backof's MAGNIFICENT ERECTIONS
This was given to me by one of my AmeriCorps brothers, known as the White Bison. His dad constructs gas stations. His dad's company's name? That's right, Magnificent Erections. This shirt gets bonus points for being bright orange w/ black print.

3. Princess

This maroon shirt w/ writing on the left pec was a gift from a girl I once loved. You know how random things remind you of people from your past? This is one of those things. HUGE sentimental value points.

2. Crew 32

This navy shirt w/ red writing stems from my summer of fighting fires in the Eldorado. On the back, in huge capital letters, it says "FIRE" and some other stuff underneath (I can't remember cuz, well, it's on the back, making it tough for me to read).

1. Multiple Orgasm Donor

No explanation needed.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Gregg M. Schmidt said...

great blog J-Mazz.

I especially liked the t-shirt "Multiple Orgasm Donor"...where do I get one?

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

No idea. Of all the shirts in my top-4, only the firefighting shirt cost me money. The rest were gifts. Actually, I traded a pink tshirt that said, "I'm the queen, that's why," for the MOD shirt. I think I got the better of that deal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home