NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Monday, March 28, 2005

More clumsy horror stories…

Late last week the Greggster and I were headed out for sushi (a break from our Slimfast, chicken and broccoli diet) and I busted my ass.
We were holding hands and crossing the street. In the middle of the street I lost my balance and fell, but the Greggster didn’t let go of my hand- he instead tried to pull me back up. This sent me spinning in a circular motion, as I slid around and hit my hip, then my foot, then my arm then my ass on the ground. Many people saw. When I got up, I did what I do every time I fall and people see me: I put my hands in the air and announced, “I’m ok!”
Just thought it needed to be recorded somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home