NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Quote of the Day

This morning I stopped by the daycare program here at the Y. I figured it'd be good to stop in every once in a while considering it's one of the programs that falls under me. Anyway, I was playing blocks w/ a 4-year-old boy when he looked at me and said, "I have a square-ish head. You have an oval head." Super.

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to be 4. The Pre-k saw me eating my yogurt that I sprinkled with granola. As each one walked by in line.."ew" "EW" "EEEEEEEW" Geeze people it's just yogurt. But I have this distinct memory in 7th grade of watching my teacher eating cottage cheese at her desk, and it repulsed me. classic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home