NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Quick Note

Speaking of quick, remember when Nesquik was known as Nestle's Quik? Ahhhh, the good ol' days. "It's a chocolatey dream come true."

Anyway, I went out in Harvard Square Sat. nite for the first time. My good friend Charlie, his buddy Paul and I met up w/ some of our Ameri-friends at Shay's. Here're a few quick notes on Harvard bars.

1. There are NO equations on the walls.

2. There are, however, dictionaries and other text books for your reading pleasure while waiting in the bathroom line.

3. Once in the bathroom, common restroom graffiti is evident. My favorite is "Question Internal Combustion." My non-Harvard friends and I always discuss that topic.

4. Harvard Square seems to be the mecca for short, dorky-lookin guys. I felt a lil outta place, esp. since I look so cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home