NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Pet Peeves

During a meeting on Friday, I came up w/ a few more pet peeves. Enjoy.

1. I hate it when people say they "could care less" about something they have no interest in. If they could care less, then part of them cares about it. What they really mean is they couldn't care less.

2. It also bugs me when people say, "Can I ask you a question?" I usually reply w/, "You just did." Instead, why not just say, "Lemme ask you a question." Simply asking the intended question would save everyone's time, as well.

3. What's the point of certificates? I mean, once you graduate elementary school, is there any real thrill in receiving a certificate? I like to keep my certificates in the bathroom, just in case I run outta toilet paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home