NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Junk Mail

I just got an email and the subject line was, "You can be thin, Philip."
Apparently someone thinks Philip needs to lose weight.
Or some jerk-off Spammer thinks people like me will get this email and say, "OH! Dieting secrets! Meant for Philip but sent to me by mistake!!!!"
Wrong. You can't fool me.
PS- I did read it and no, I do not want the super special deal for the amazing body wrap system.

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Gregg M. Schmidt said...

I think this blog is starting to STINK! I'm hopping that Shaggy gets himself situated soon in Beantown so that he can start adding something to this...And Velma is slowly not posting anything anymore...Scooby Doo would be SO UPSET with you both!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

T-Rock, can you forward that to my friend Phil? fatphil@yahoo.com

Thanks. Oh, and Greggster: You can please all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time. But you apparently can never please a gimp.

On Brady, On Dillon, On Bruschi and Seymour!
Pats 38, Philly 10 is Sunday's final score.
Go CHAMPS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home