NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Baseball?

I’m considering being the best girlfriend in the world….but the decision might also make me the most annoyed girlfriend in the world. As Ricky would say, I have a lot of ‘splainin to do…
Do you like baseball? I like baseball. I like baseball a LOT. Nothing like being at a game. Likewise, I really enjoy watching it on TV- either I pay close attention and really enjoy the game, or I lay down on Greggster’s lap and listen to the lull of the crowd, the announcer…I fall asleep to the waves of roars and cracks of bats.
Greggster LOOOOVES baseball. I don’t think I can emphasize that enough. LOOOOOOOOOVES. He literally memorizes the Sports Illustrated Almanac every year. It makes for wonderful pillow talk.
Major League Baseball has come up with a lil diddy called MLB.TV. For $79.99 you too can enjoy over 97% of MLB games throughout the season from the comfort of your very own home, as they are streamed directly onto your computer screen. Which means, no matter how far away you are from the team you grew up loving, you can watch them play whenever and wherever you want (because you can watch the games live or at any later time you choose).
The sweetie pie lovey-dovey-mushy-mama/ love-to-watch-men-in-baseball-pants-maniac in me wants to make the Greggster’s year and get this for him. The woman who actually enjoys doing other activities/having real conversations/seeing the light of day during baseball season is smacking me in the bum right now….
I’m gonna need some help with this one, J-Mazz and loyal readers……..

4 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say do it, because you know that the joy it will bring him will make you very happy too, and there's really nothing like making the person you love smile. Happy watching! :)

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Gregg M. Schmidt said...

I really like this Anonymous person...can we be friends?

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

I say just get him a subscription to Playboy and a high-powered radio so he can tune in to Mets games. With the money you save, but some lingerie. Its', the gift that keeps on giving!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger T-Rock said...

lingerie is a waste of money. i just get naked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home