NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Our city at it's worst

On my way out for lunch today, I heard an ad on the radio for a local sport and health club/gym. The announcer proclaimed, “Because there’s no such thing as being too thin or having too much money!”
I choked. I think I might have cursed out loud, in my car, at the radio.
I am so upset right now I might need to eat some pizza.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

Sure it wasn't an ad for the new Calista Flockhart TV show? Check out Desperately Thin Housewives, starring Flockhart and Lara Flynn Boyle. Only on FOX!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home