NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

One Ode Deserves Another

After reading T-Rock's Ode last week, I was reminded of the OOB's touching eulogy the day after I was fired. It may very well be the best writing he's ever done. Enjoy.

4 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Gregg M. Schmidt said...

I thought you guys were going to bring excitement to my day? what happened to the daily blogs? You guys started off with an solid A ... but for the last 2-3 weeks you get a deserved C-

Now write some good stuff!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

"Shove it." -- the woman who almost became First Lady

Speaking of which, I really despise discussing politics (cuz everyone's always wrong), but let me say this. John Kerry married Sen. John Heinz's widow, Teresa. Isn't there some sorta code against that? I know firefighters aren't supposed to date widows of other firefighters. Shouldn't the same be true of Senators? Just somethin to think about.

I'm sure I'll get an earful from T-Rock for this.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

Is THIS the type of writing that brings excitement to your life?

http://nosalestax.blogspot.com/2004/12/she-got-sauce.html#comments

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger T-Rock said...

I'm just not going to talk about politics or football with you anymore because we are friends and I don't feel the need to rpove you wrong.
Speaking of people overstepping marraige boundaries, Howard Stern had a lady on today that sleeps with her husband and her husband's son from his first marraige. And when she is sleeping with the son, the husband watches. Now THAT is sick. John Kerry's got NOTHIN on that guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home