NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Latest Locker Room Encounter

While changing in the locker room today, a man in a Speedo came down my row of lockers and said to no one but me, "It looks like a locker room in here." He was apparently talking about the towels scattered about the floor. I gave him a polite chuckle and continued tying my shoes. He then tried to explain his joke to me, which is excruciatingly painful to hear from anyone, but even worse when said person is wearing a Speedo. Was this guy hitting on me? Even if I were gay, I don't think I'd date guys who wore Speedos. Sigh. Just another day at the Downtown YMCA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home