NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Girls get naked, too

Taking a cue from J-Mazz, I will write about my locker room experience yesterday.
I saw a lot of boobs.
I had to scoot by some boobs because the boobs were right by my locker. I came pretty close to brushing against some boobs because the owner of the boobs apparently didn’t want to move. I mean it’s a free country, stand still if you will, but personally given the choice to have or not have a stranger rub up on my boobs, I’d pick not….and I’d get out of the way.
Point being, it’s not just men that bear all in the locker room. It’s ladies, too.
I am one of those careful locker room dressers that usually figures out a way to cover various tids and bits by maneuvering my shirt in such a way that is probably not very attractive. But let’s be honest- if I was trying to be cute and impress other locker room ladies, I’d just show them my boobs, anyway.
Just a little locker room story. The end.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

"Now THAT'S interesting writing!" -- J. Peterman

P.S. D'ya feel as if the "boobs" are watching you in the locker room?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home