NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

She got Sauce...

If I were an oscar meyer weiner…..Oh no, wait, we’re doing sauce, I forgot. If I were a sauce, I’d be honey mustard. It’s a little bit sweet and a little bit tart….and sometimes you don’t know what to expect. Sometimes it’s even a little tangy! Just like me! Plus its yellow, just like me…wait, I’m not yellow……
OK really, this is a stretch and I don’t know how to relate myself to a sauce. But I’m obsessed with chicken fingers and honey mustard is HANDS DOWN the best sauce for chicken fingers…..mmmmmmmm…….chicken fingers……..
Want to know why I gained weight senior year in college? Well, besides 99 cent margherita night- chicken tenders. I’d venture to say I ate them at least once a day my last semester. It’s dirty and it’s bad….but it’s so, so good. Oh yeah…….

4 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Gregg M. Schmidt said...

chicken fingers are tasty, but very bayd.

ps - you taste great too :)

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger T-Rock said...

oh, they are very, very byad. but they make me very, very happy!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Gregg M. Schmidt said...

and chicken fingers are stupidth!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

T: I love you.
G: I love you more.
T: I love you more than chicken fingers.
G: You're so cute when you get upset.
T: Let's make out.
G: Sounds good.
T: YOU sound good.
G: You sound better.

Where does it end???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home