NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Friday, December 17, 2004

My Guilty Pleasure

I would like to express how much I LOVE Christmas music. My officemate and I are currently jamming to a remake of “Santa Claus is Comin to Town”. Its quite possibly making my day.
I have so many memories of listening to Christmas music with my family. My mom starts playing it around Thanksgiving and the hits don’t stop till after New Years.
I feel like I’m in AA right now, but I’m going to say it anyway. “Hello, my name is T-Rock, and I listen to the Christmas music radio station.”

"Hi T-Rock!!"

My Top 4 Favorite Christmas Songs:
-Blue Christmas, Elvis Presley
-Christmas Is Coming the Goose is Getting Fat, John Denver and Miss Piggy (several other muppets also contributed)
-Christmas Eve in Sarejevo, Trans-Siberian Orchestra
-White Christmas, Frank Sinatra

6 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Gregg M. Schmidt said...

wow - nothing about Sex and the City

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger T-Rock said...

Well, isn't this cute? The boys are ganging up on me.
You might want to think, greggster, about who you are kissing under the mistletoe this year. Keep this up and it could be J-Mazz instead of me...

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Gregg M. Schmidt said...

just make sure j-mazz doesn't leave for Boston until after the holidays...he's already been in my bed - and I didn't even try!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

Bros before hoes

except under mistletoe(s)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home