NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Hottest Cartoon Characters

So then, it’s pretty obvious that I did not pick this category. This is totally a male category. This is one of those things a male thinks about when he watches “Who Framed Roger Rabbit”, or a variety of anime…. “Dude, she is HOT!”
I do not think about hotness level when I watch cartoons. To be quite honest, I really don’t watch cartoons anymore. My dad and I, when I moved back home after college, liked to watch “Rugrats”. I also found entertainment value in “Doug”. But if I sat here and said any of the little babies were hot, or the awkward sketch of a teenager known as “Doug”, I’d be a pervert or a weirdo. So I won’t do that.
Instead, I will dig deep into my childhood to try to muster up some hot cartoons.

Captain Planet
I heard he has supposed to look like Tom Cruise, and what little girl didn’t love Tom Cruise, eh? I saw “Top Gun” and sort of fell in love with that leather jacket and hair gel. I still have a thing for hair gel. Earth! Wind! Water! Fire! Heart! Gooooo Planet! I remember the whole song. I could sing it but I won’t. I think he was blue, on the show. Can someone confirm that for me?

New Kids on the Block
I heart NKOTB. And people may not remember but yes, they did in fact, have a cartoon show. My first love was Donnie but then he got kind of skeevy. So then I loved Jordan. But the cartoons were soooo cute. There were comic books, too. I still have them. And the trading cards. And the gum. And the tour jacket. What? Did I go too far? Back to cartoons….

Popeye
I had a crush on Popeye because he reminds me of my grandfather, or as we refer to him, my “pop pop”. Pop pop was a sailor, and had the best navy tats ever. He was tough like Popeye, had a raspy voice and squinty eyes and I still love him to death. He is the cutest old man I’ve ever seen. Hot? Maybe not. Adorable? Yes, please.

Frankly I cannot think of any more hot cartoons characters. It’s just weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home