NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Great with child

So last night I was thinking about what I was doing a year ago...and it hit me that a year ago today, I was standing at an alter, as a bridesmaid in my first friend-wedding. I have been to several of my friends weddings since I graduated college, but this was the first that I actively participated in.

This deserves a whole entry in itself.

At any rate, a year ago, I was getting my hair done with the rest of the bridesmaids, and the bride’s 4 year old nephew, needed a babysitter. I sent him down to my hotel room, where my brother and boyfriend (my two handsome dates) were playing Rocky on Playstation 2 until the ceremony. When he arrived at the room, my brother sat him down on the edge of the bed. My boyfriend fell asleep, due to a cold and possible overdose on Nyquil.

My brother, first, offered the kid a beer. He declined. He did, however, want to play Rocky. When he noticed my boyfriend asleep in the bed, he asked why he was sleeping.

My brother’s response? “He is pregnant.”

4 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

What happened, Greggster? Miscarriage? Abortion? I remember watching the Cosby Show episode when all the men got pregnant due to a volcanic eruption contaminating the water supply. I always wondered from where the "babies" came out. Also, d'ya think Dr. Huxtable consumed the sub and 2-liter bottle of soda after giving birth to them? These things should be answered in a DVD release.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Gregg M. Schmidt said...

apparently i'm still having the baby...it's just a long process of pregnancy. I think I've been pregnant for over a year now - just packing on the pounds daily. What once was a fit 6'2" 190-195 man is now a 6'2" 205 pregger.

I lose.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger T-Rock said...

j-mazz, way to bring up the best cosby show EVER!!!! when he ate that sub and dreamt about muppets, i was in heaven. the more muppets, the better. i think i even tried it for myself.....ate a big sub....but no muppets. ah, the magic of hollywood.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger J-Mazz said...

Muscle weighs more than fat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home