NoSalesTax

Two Elon alumni (2002) have pooled their talents to bring excitement and joy to your day. One is a classy woman who combines her Italian and feminine powers to influence men of all shapes and sizes. The other is a tall blond man who relies on wit and boyish good looks to impress women, especially when they're drunk. Join them in their epic pursuit of the phenomenon known as adulthood. NoSalesTax side effects may include addiction and abrupt laughter as colleagues look on in confused jealousy.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Astounding

In our day and age, we come anticipate certain things. Other things seem horrible, but likely. And still others will probably never happen, but we are prepared.
I might get in a car accident.
I could get a computer virus
I may get mugged
It's even possible that I could witness a terrorist attack.
My building might get bombed.
But giant waves, sweeping over my coutnry and killing tens of thousands of people, leaving me homeless, hungry, hurt and looking for ap lace to bury my relatives before they cause me to die of disease?
Totally inconcievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home